Forklift Truck Instructors Course
Designed for: Candidates who in the past have held a qualification as a fork lift operator.
Course Objective: The trainee will be expected to have attained a level of operational skill, which will comply
with the HSE code of practice 26
- Basic methods of instruction
- practical lesson, planning and lesson compilation
- Presentation exercises
- Constructing, conducting and marking the basic test, practical exercises and the test
- Review of new and old legislation
- Health and safety at work act 1974
- Code of practice
- Principle of lifting
- Battery care
- Principles of the forklift truck
- Certification and authorisation of operators
- Methods of assessing operators knowledge
Duration: 10 Days. Proof of previous qualification as a forklift truck operator is required.
Ratio: Maximum of 6 trainee per instructor.
Certification: ITSSAR Certificate.